Sunday, November 15, 2009

Welcoming Committiee for Missouri Bust Girl

Here's some of the Our Pack crew giving a warm good morning welcome to Belinda our newest girl from the Missouri raid.

Thank you to Gale from Mutts and Stuff for driving our girl to the airport. She arrived safe and sound!

Also, in this article I wanted to correct the fact that Jakob is living with Anna Morey Seekamp, an Our Pack volunteer and trainer. He is going to be fostered by her until he's adopted. She and I will be working together on his therapy training. In the article it states that Jakob is living with me. Easy to misunderstand being that Leo lives with me. Happy Endings
Thank you Anna for all your good work!!

Marthina

4 comments:

  1. WhooHoo Belinda - Hip Hip Hooray you lil' pickle! And to all the pickles (Hai,Dex,Leo & Pos) that welcomed her to California!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the absolute cutest video I've seen in a long while!

    I'm thrilled to hear about a fight bust. Here in Los Angeles we're still so sickened by Michael Vick.

    ReplyDelete